Kadolis Evolution Air Baby Mattress 70 x 140 x 12cm
A soft and bouncy welcome - Natural latex - Removable cover
The evolution air baby mattress offers a soft welcome and ideal support. Thanks to its profiled foam, it ensures ideal comfort and, above all, mattress breathability.
The Evolution Air baby mattress is a mattress combining comfort and breathing.
This evolutionary baby mattress offers a comfort adapted to toddlers thanks to its structure of two different materials: a 3 cm thick layer of 100% natural latex (density 90Kg/m3) and 8 cm of high quality foam (density 21kg/m3).
The EVOLUTION AIR bi-material baby mattress has 2 sides of bed to follow the evolution of the children:
- The "0-6 months" side is made of firmer polyurethane foam for a safe sleeping position
- The "6 months and +" side with the latex layer that offers a more flexible reception while maintaining a firm support for a good spinal support.
This crib mattress has a padded and quilted cover containing 40% polyester and 60% TENCEL®, a natural material made from wood pulp.
This cover is also equipped with a large zipper that allows you to remove it easily and machine wash it at 30°C, an easy maintenance that keeps the mattress looking new and ensures a pure and healthy sleeping experience for your baby.
- The little extras:
- 2 sides of bed to follow baby's growth
- Removable baby mattress
- Guaranteed without chemical treatment and Oeko-Tex certified
- The lying side is indicated by an embroidery on the cover and an inner label
- Thickness: 12 cm
- Place of manufacture: Spain
- Certification: OkeoTex ® n°2017OK0549
- Firmness: Soft Medium
- Norms & standards: Conforme NF EN 16890 d'avril 2018
- Norms & standards: Conforms to the requirements of the decree n°2000-164 of February 23rd, 2000
- Removable: Yes
- Anti-dust mite: Yes
- Care instructions: Washing the cover with the machine 30 ° C / No dryer.
- Weight: 8.5 kg