Lorena CanalsLorena Canals Africa Enkang Ivory Machine Washable Woolable Rug (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 4-8 Weeks)
Washable wool rug that plays with short and medium pile heights to outline a pattern inspired by the acacia branch fences of the Masai villages. It conveys a simple lifestyle philosophy, in harmony with the surrounding wildlife, amidst nature.
The WOOLABLE Enkang rug ("fences" in Swahili) has an irregular contour with a handmade woolen braid on each corner (removable for washing). Available in three sizes.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
- Size: 170 x 240 / 200 x 300
- Colors: Natural, Champagne, Arabesque
- Collection: Africa
- Composition Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton
Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- For 170 x 240cm, we recommend a minimum capacity of 13kg.
- For 200 x 300cm, we recommend a minimum capacity of 17kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.