Lorena CanalsLorena Canals Africa Jambo Machine Washable Woolable Rug
Washable wool rug with medium pile height with a partially exposed the canvas base. It combines different shades of yarn, achieving a gradient effect inspired by the everchanging colors of the African landscape.
The contours of the rectangular WOOLABLE Jambo rug ("something good" in Swahili) are irregular, and it is tufted in mixes shades of ivory and white, with a line of African symbols going down in the middle. One end is finished with an exposed canvas border and the corners are decorated with handamde braids. Available in two sizes.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
- Size: 140 x 200 / 170 x 240
- Colors: Natural, Sandstone, Seashell
- Collection: Africa
- Composition Pile: 100% Wool Base: 97% cotton, 3% other fibers
- Net Weight: 3,70 kg / 5,50 kg
Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- For 200 x 140cm, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
- For 240 x 170cm, we recommend a minimum capacity of 13kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent. Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes. Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.