Lorena CanalsLorena Canals Azteca Natural-Vintage Blue Machine Washable Cotton Rug (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 4-8 Weeks)
From the oldest art to the current trends, the Natural Aztec collection will add a vintage touch to any corner. Natural cotton and machine washable (conventional washing machine with 6 kg capacity size 120x160 cm, 9 kg for 140x200 cm). Its pastel tones are perfect for the living room, dining room or bedroom, as well as children's rooms for girls. In addition to its ethnic motifs, the pompoms on two sides of the rug give a unique, original style with loads of personality. Handmade by artisans, it is safe since natural dyes were used, and light since it is made of cotton.
- Domestically washable: Easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: You can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.