Lorena Canals Bereber Ethnic Machine Washable Rug (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 4-8 Weeks)
On Sale HK$1,862.00
The Bereber Ethnic washable rug stands out for its defined style but, at the same time, it easily integrates within the decor. This washable natural cotton rug can be washed in the washing machine (8 kg capacity for 120x180 cm, 9 kg for 140x215 cm). The rug base has a natural cotton color, without dyes, once it has been washed. The natural cotton color matches the black yarn creating uneven rhombs and ethnic details in black and linen colors. The two ends lead to the rug base and are topped off by a fringe. The successful combination of the natural color of the cotton, as well as the black and linen colors, provide it with great versatility for an up-to-date, casual, Nordic-inspired and timeless look, making it ideal for home settings (living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or garden) and also for kids' rooms. Hand-made by craftsmen using natural dyes and, as it is natural cotton, it is light and soft. Discover the accessories from the Morocco collection.
- Domestically washable: Easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: You can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.