Lorena Canals Bereber Linen Machine Washable Cushion (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 4-8 Weeks)
On Sale HK$502.00
The simple beauty of the desert is reflected in this amazing cushion! Rectangular washable cushion and with a tightly woven natural cotton exterior, it features a natural cotton colour, without the use of any kind of dye and the filling is 100% polyester. Two black symmetrical rhombs have been embroidered into either side of the cushion. The edge is bordered in black yarn and hand-trimmed, which makes each cushion unique. Each corner features a black pompom. Its simple style but with personality, together with the use of the natural color of the cotton mixed with black, make it perfect for any kind of up-to-date but refined decor, which means it can be used in the living room, sofa, armchair, hammock, floor or bedroom. Machine washable without the need to remove the cover; it is completely child-friendly as it doesn't have a zipper or buttons. This cushion combines with any model from the Morocco or Bereber collection, whether rugs, baskets, blankets or wall decor.
- Domestically washable: Easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Safe for children: Thanks to no buttons or zips.
- Easy to combine: You can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton
- Stuffing: 100% polyester
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºc program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.
*Pre-order product. Estimated delivery in 4-8 weeks.