Lorena CanalsLorena Canals Leaf Machine Washable Cushion (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 4-8 Weeks)
This design is a breath of fresh air for any setting, whether it is sober, timeless or highly contemporary. A leaf-shaped cushion, in compact natural cotton and 100% polyester stuffing, the central and secondary veins have been embroidered in black for greater realism. The edging has also been skillfully finished off in black. It works well in girl's and boy's settings and rooms and also for the living room, couch, armchair, hammock, floor, bedrooms, etc. It is washed in the washing machine without needing to be uncovered because it does not have zippers or buttons, which also makes it child-friendly. It can be combined with Bereber and Trace rugs and the Baby wall hanging.
Measurements: 30 x 50 cm
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, without uncovering.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton exterior with nontoxic dyes.
- Safe for children: thanks to no buttons or zips.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Exterior: Natural cotton
- Stuffing: 100% polyester
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Without removing the stuffing, machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the cushion.
- Tumble dry at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.
Tsim Sha Tsui - K11 MUSEA
Tsim Sha Tsui - Harbour City