Lorena Canals Meknes Machine Washable Rug (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 4-8 Weeks)
On Sale HK$2,457.00
The new Morocco collection will take you on a journey into the fascinating towns of Morocco without having to leave your home! The washable Meknes rug is named for one of the four imperial cities of Morocco. This natural cotton rug can be washed in a domestic washing machine (8 kg capacity). It has a recycled cotton base that has been previously dyed in black. The entire rug is woven using the loop technique, endowing it with a very interesting and pleasant texture. The predominant color is black onto which different-sized rhombs are drawn in petroleum (petrol blue), ash rose, linen and green. The resulting design has personality, perfect for an up-to-date, modern style, whether it's for the living room, dining room, bedroom or kids' room. Hand-made by craftsmen, natural dyes have been used, and, as it is natural cotton, it is light and soft. Discover the cushions, baskets and matching blankets.
- Domestically washable: Easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: You can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
*Pre-order product. Estimated delivery in 4-8 weeks.