Lorena Canals Milky Way Machine Washable Cotton Rug
On Sale HK$1,946.00
The Galaxy collection comes as one of the great inspirations of the season - the imagination is limitless! The Milky Way rug is natural cotton and washable in a domestic washing machine (weight: 9 kg). Oval in desgin, a spiral in the form of the Milky Way and the various planets are traced in a natural cotton-color on a black background. It is the first Lorena Canals children's collection in black and natural colors, a trend that suits children's bedrooms, whether girl's or boy's, and also living rooms, dining rooms and bedrooms. Hand-made by craftspeople, its natural dyes make it safe and, being cotton, it is light, soft and pliable.
Measurements: 140 x 200 cm
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.