Lorena Canals Mr Wonderful Sweet & Cozy Smile Like A Llama Machine Washable Cotton Rug
This llama brings the animal kingdom closer to kids with its sweet smile. Hand-loomed organic cotton in a creamy shade of white with details outlined in grey and pastel pink. It is a washable rug so you can always keep it clean. A perfect fit for kids rooms’ decor or as a play rug for the not-so-little ones.
- Size: 120x82 cm
- Colors: Ivory
- Collection: Mr Wonderful
- Composition: 97% cotton 3% other fibres. Base: recycled cotton.
- Shape: Rectangular
Domestically washable: Easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
Easy to combine: You can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.Quality
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.