Lorena Canals Terrazzo Moonstone Machine Washable Cotton Rug
From the ground to the moon! Decorate your home in style thanks to the Terrazzo model! This most fashionable mosaic transforms itself into a rug that will lend personality and character to any part of the house. The Terrazzo rug is natural cotton and machine-washable (weight: 9 kg). Rectangular in shape, it is available in six colors in a tribute to the 1970s, whether combining different colors or with colors that make the main color stand out. A perfect model for children's bedrooms and for settings such as living rooms, bedrooms, patios and gardens. Individually hand-made by craftspeople using natural dyes and, being natural cotton, it is light and soft. Discover the matching Terrrazzo cushions.
Measurements: 140 x 200 cm
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.