Be Dazzling: Simple Projects To Make Your Wardrobe Sparkle
You're one glittery pompom away from having a better day! Inject some color and fun into your life with Rachel Burke's super-cute craft projects. Rachel, of Daphne and Daisy fame, is regularly asked how she makes her amazing bespoke fashions. Here she teaches you how to do it all: flowers, sequins, tinsel, glitter, pompoms and bedazzling galore! These projects are easy, too, with no sewing or knitting skills required. Teaching you how to achieve maximum cuteness for minimum effort, Be Dazzling brings a welcome splash of razzle-dazzle to daily life.
- Gems (e.g. party socks, bedazzled collars)
- Tinsel (e.g. the golden shrug, rainbow jacket)
- Lovely legs (e.g. confetti tights, flower tights)
- Pomspiration (e.g. tote bag, necklace, party earrings)
- Flower power (e.g. headphones, flower crown, brooch)
More than half of the projects are exclusive to the book (both brand new items and new designs).
Author: Rachel Burke
Hardcover: 112 pages
Publisher: Hardie Grant (September 18, 2018)
Product dimensions: 7.38 x 0.75 x 7.5 inches
Shipping weight: 15.2 ounces