"In one word: perfect." Kirkus Reviews
Black. White. Bright and just right for baby! The adorably illustrated animals, unexpected splashes of bright colors, and animal name labels on every spread with delight young readers again and again.
- Interactive peek-a-boo holes allow toddlers to grab and turn each page themselves.
- High-contrast illustrations perfect for developing eyes
- Sturdy padded board book safe for baby and toddler hands
- Encourages tactile exploration, hand-eye coordination, and helps develop cognitive skills
Fans of the Baby Basics™ board book series will enjoy all the books including Jungle Animals, Farm Animals, and My Dreams.
- Books for babies to 3-year olds
- Books for preschool and kindergarten
"Eye-catching and touchable." Booklist
Author: Xavier Deneux (Author, Illustrator)
Publisher: Twirl; Illustrated edition (April 5, 2016)
Reading age: Baby - 2 years
Grade level: Preschool and up
Product dimensions: 6.75 x 1.25 x 6.5 inches
Shipping weight: 14.1 ounces