Pull and Play: Sharing
Little Bear, Little Cat, and their friends do not like to share, whether it's Mommy's lap, a toy, or cookies. But as they find out, sharing with friends and siblings can be twice as much fun!
- Features interactive pull-tabs that control the changing scenes, empowering children to apply their newly learned knowledge to their own experience
- Bright illustrations bring the storyline to life and help young readers connect with the message
- Durable board book is just the right size for little hands to hold
The Pull and Play Books™ board book series offers babies and toddlers support and encouragement through familiar childhood experiences. The adorable interactive books cover all sorts of growth milestones including bedtime, bath time, sibling relationships, sharing, manners, feelings and more. Using pull-tabs to change the pictures, children are empowered and inspired to learn and grow!
- Great family read-aloud books
- Books for baby–3 years old
Author: Alice Le Henand (Author), Thierry Bedouet (Illustrator)
Hardcover: 14 pages
Publisher: Twirl; Illustrated edition (February 16, 2021)
Reading age: Baby - 3 years
Grade level: Preschool and up
Product dimensions: 7.4 x 0.85 x 7.85 inches
Shipping weight: 10.6 ounces