Sorry I Am Such An Asshole Balloons
Express your sincerest apologies with these honest balloons by artist and author Adam J. Kurtz.
Ten balloons in five bright colors are tucked inside a die-cut envelope for easy gifting.
Gift the whole package after a really big mistake, or inflate individual balloons to clear the air with heartfelt humor.
- A cheerful and lighthearted way for anyone to make amends
- An apology that's more than hot air
- Bright and clever packaging features Adam J. Kurtz's signature artistic style
We're all a little bit terrible, and sometimes you really just have to laugh.
Part apology card and park snarky self-buy, these balloons are perfect for anyone who can't help but incorporate profanity and wit into their daily life.
- A perfect gift or stocking stuffer for anyone who is a fan of Adam J. Kurtz, as well as artists, designers, writers, and anyone who's ever made a mistake
- A delightful self-buy to protect yourself against future errors
- Great for those who loved Things Are What You Make of Them: Life Advice for Creatives by Adam J. Kurtz
Author: Adam J. Kurtz
Hardcover: 192 pages
Publisher: Chronicle Books (July 16, 2019)
Product dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 6.75 inches
Shipping weight: 1.41 ounces