Cam Cam Copenhagen Muslin Cloth, 3-Pack - Gots Mix Dandelion Natural, Light Sand, Crème White
On Sale HK$254.00
Mixed 3-pack of our soft muslin cloths in 100% premium organic, GOTS-certified cotton.
The 3-pack is wrapped with Grey ribbon, which makes it a good gift idea.
Multipurpose and perfect for the changing table, the pram or to cuddle with.
After wash, the muslin will get a slightly textured look. Available in different combinations.
Materials and care:
- 100% premium organic, GOTS-certified cotton
- 60°C machine wash. Tumble dry at medium heat. Iron at medium heat. Use mild detergent.
- GOTS-certified organic cotton: This product is GOTS certified. GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) is your assurance that a product is made from the most environmentally friendly materials and under socially responsible conditions. GOTS is globally recognized as the strictest standard for organic textile production and guarantees a safe, humane and non-toxic working environment. When you choose GOTS, you protect your child, your fellow human beings and the environment.
- Free of chemicals and harmful ingredients: This product is GOTS-certified, which guarantees that it is made from organic cotton grown completely without the use of artificial fertilizers, pesticides and pesticides. The product does not contain any harmful substances such as chemicals, AZO paint and genetically modified materials, neither in the textiles used nor any accessories such as zippers and buttons. This protects the earth, the staff and your child.
- Ethically produced: This product is GOTS certified. GOTS guarantees that child and forced labor is not used throughout the supply chain and that all employees receive a wage that is affordable - not just a minimum wage - and is entitled to trade union and proper working conditions.
- Quality tested: This product is GOTS certified. GOTS-certified products are subject to strict quality requirements that ensure high washing, color and light fastness, and that the product retains its original shape and texture over time and use. This ensures the long-term durability of the product, which is one of the most important factors in terms of sustainability.