I Can Be Anything
A laugh-out-loud guessing game bedtime book!
It's time for bed, but Natsumi has a brilliant idea, even better than going to sleep: She'll pretend to be something and Mom will guess what she is! Ready?
Is she a caterpillar?
An arrow sign?
An upside-down bug?
Take your best guess, then laugh along with Natsumi and her mom as they play a pre-bedtime game of charades full of silliness and surprises!
- A delightfully silly read-aloud book for young children that helps soften bedtime routines
- Part picture book, part guessing game! The interactive nature will keep kids turning the page!
- Perfect book for toddlers
Fans of Guess Again, Interrupting Chicken, and Max and the Won't Go to Bed Show will love the clever kid-friendly humor of I Can Be Anything.
- Family read-aloud books for ages 3-5
- Guessing game books for toddlers
Author: Shinsuke Yoshitake
Hardcover: 56 pages
Age range: 3 - 5 years
Publisher: Chronicle Books; 01 edition (14 April 2020)
Product dimensions: 21.3 x 1.5 x 21.1 cm