Les Jouets Libres Bad'gammon
The backgammon revisited as a very bad game!
A race between Hares and Tortoises where « hitting » is allowed to win the game, this is bad’gammon!
The famous game revisited as a race between a cheeky Hare and a dauntless Tortoise. A game where every blows of dices are allowed. Throw your dices with a prudent wisdom hastens slowly to win the game. When it is legal to hit the opposing player during a race between two independent minds, this is bad’gammon.
To win a race, the swiftness of a dart / availeth not without a timely start!
- Designer: Roman Krajewski
- Origin: Fabrication Française, Made in France
- Recommended age: From 4 to 99 years old
- Wooden pawns: Total of x30. 2 colors
- Bag(s): x1 organic cotton bag, GOTS and Azo free certified. Silk screen with water based
- Rule: x1 French, English and German
- Dice(s): x2 wooden dices from protected forest. Handmade.
- Click here to download instruction