Les Jouets Libres Kaput
A knockout nightmares speed game!
A game where kids must crush the bads ones in plasticine… without damaging the good ones!
Kaput is a game based on the anxiety that children may feel towards nightmares. Nightmares are typically immaterial. The game aims at materialising them, to provide children with a tool that helps them overcoming their fears. The first half of the game is a creative one: with the help of plasticine, children build objects that make their nightmares real.
During the second half, they squash the highest possible number of nightmares in order to win.
- Designer: Roman Krajewski
- Origin: Fabrication Française, Made in France
- Recommended age: From 4 to 12 years old
- Weight & size: 400 grammes, 25cm x 18cm
- Plasticine: Beeswax plasticine with food colouring. Ne sèche pas. 4 pieces: green, yellow, blue and pink. Made in Germany.
- Wooden fences: x1 wooden board. Silk screen with water based inks.
- Cards: x24 cards printed on FSC paper from protected forest, vegetables inks IMPRIM'VERT label
- Rule: Available in French, English, Spanish, Italiano, Polish, Portugese, Hungarian, German, Dutsch.
- Click here to download instruction