Little Crevette Sleeping Bag with Sleeves Sweet Dreams
For sweet white dreams, a cozy and warm turbulette that is particularly suitable for winter with its removable sleeves. The sleeves are easily detached to fit the season, so you can also use it in the spring and fall by simply removing them.
- A mixed sleeping bag to chew with stars embroidered in silver wire and its adorable little bulb winged: the filament of the bulb is also embroidered in silver wire.
- Lined in dark gray jersey, this sleeping bag is padded.
- The quilted sleeves are also easily attached by snaps.
- Delivered in a pretty fabric bag with handles and a Little Shrimp label.
- White poplin outer 100% cotton
- Dark gray interlock lining 100% cotton
- 100% polyester filling
- Shoulder pressures
- Zip side for full opening
- Detachable sleeves, fastened by snaps
- This turbulette can be used all year in a room heated between 18 and 21 °
- For safety reasons, the use of a sleeping bag is strongly recommended until 18 months. Do not use pillows or quilts.
- Hand embroider the baby's first name or birth date on the label Little Shrimp sewn in the neck of the turbulette.
- Or customize the label of the pretty bag that comes with this sleeping bag.
You will thus uniquely personalize your baby's sleeping bag and / or offer an original birth gift, enriched by your little "home-made" touch!