Lorena Canals Bereber Rhombs Machine Washable Cotton Rug
The Bereber Rhombs rug stands out for its versatility and elegant style! Washable, natural cotton rug, it can be machine-washed (8 kg capacity for 120x170 cm, 9 kg capacity for 140x210 cm). The beige base is characteristic of natural cotton after being carefully selected and washed. The natural cotton colour of the base blends with the black yarn by creating a rhombs and herringbone pattern. The two ends feature the rug base with black herringbone embroidery and completed with fringes. This colour combination, together with the simple and elegant motifs, provides the right look in up-to-date, casual, Nordic and timeless ambiances so that it fits in perfectly in home settings (living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or garden) as well as kids' rooms. Hand-made, using natural dyes and, as it is natural cotton, it is both light and soft. Discover the baskets, cushions and matching blankets.
- Domestically washable: Easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: You can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.