Lorena CanalsLorena Canals Biscuit Beige Machine Washable Cotton Rug (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 4-8 Weeks)
Why is it that young and old alike love this rug? Natural cotton, machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 6 kg capacity), this rug has a rectangular cookie-shaped design and scalloped edges, and the white dots resembling typical cookie holes add a more realistic look. Due to its originality and soft pastel color, this piece is perfect for nurseries and children's rooms, for both girls and boys. Made by artisans, who only use natural dyes to make it safer, and cotton to make it light, soft and flexible.
- Domestically washable: Easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: You can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.