Lorena CanalsLorena Canals Black & White Bereber Beige Machine Washable Cotton Rug (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 4-8 Weeks)
Elegance and comfort for the trendiest corners of your home thanks to this cream Berber piece from the Black & White collection. In natural cotton, machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 6 kg capacity for 80x230 cm and 9 kg for 140x200 cm), perfect in a living room, dining room or bedroom. The black fine lines create diamond shapes on a beige background, giving this rug a timeless elegance. Handmade, it is safe since natural dyes are used and it is light, soft and flexible since it is made only from cotton.
- Domestically washable: Easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: You can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Natural cotton
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.