Lorena Canals Sheep of the World Tundra - Blended Sheep Grey Machine Washable Woolable Rug - 80x140cm (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 4-8 Weeks)
The true colors of natural wool stand out in this plush and elegant, long pile rug that is available in 3 sizes. Its smaller version is the ideal bedside floor covering for soft underfoot.
Tufted mainly in a soft 2-cm pile, this simple yet elegant design sports a strip of longer pile wool that emerges across the surface to provide texture and enhance the fabric’s natural softness. This design comes in beautiful Blended Sheep Grey wool – a melange combining Middle Eastern Sheep White and Russian Sheep Grey wools.
Size : 80 x 140
Colors : Blended Sheep Grey
Collection : Sheep of the World
Composition : Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton
Box Net Weight : 8,80 kg
Box Height | Length | Width : 34 x 54 x 50 cm
Thickness : 1,5 cm - 3,25 cm - 5 cm
Net Weigh : 2,20 kg
Washable wool rug : Easy to wash.
Handmade : Carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly : Wool with nontoxic dyes.
Easy to combine : You can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean