Lorena Canals Sheep of the World Woolly - Sheep White Machine Washable Woolable Rug - 75x110cm
This small, cozy washable rug pays tribute to sheep by imitating the shape of their hide, however made in long pile wool tufted over a cotton canvas base. This design in white wool from the Middle East is mixed with 20% of New Zealand top range wool.
A soft and fluffy textile piece to be used as a bedside rug, to decorate any little corner of the house, or as a cover to snuggle up on, always adding that extra bit of coziness to one's favorite place.
Size : 75 x 110
Colors : Sheep White
Collection : Sheep of the World
Composition : Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton
Box Net Weight : 8,40 kg
Box Height | Length | Width : 27 x 60 x 50 cm
Thickness : 5 cm
Net Weigh : 1,40 kg
Washable wool rug : Easy to wash.
Handmade : Carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly : Wool with nontoxic dyes.
Easy to combine : You can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean