Lorena Canals Woolable Kids Arona Round Machine Washable Woolable Rug - 120x120cm
Beautiful subdued pastel shades of wool in a rug fit for an elegant kids’ decor. It features a basic striped design with up to eleven shades of wool from the Woolable color chart that blend with the natural, undyed wool background, in Sheep White. Its circular shape makes it a versatile piece for any kids’ room, or for anywhere in the house where a child chooses to set up play! Its composition includes 20% New Zealand wool for extra softness and durability. Each rug comes packed in a cotton tote bag that includes a complimentary anti-slip underlay. Suitable for kids over 3 years of age.
Size : Ø 120
Colors : Walnut, Moonlight, Frosted Rose, Charcoal, Quartz, Almond Frost, Honey Dew, Misty Rose, Smoke Blue, Sandstone, Stripes in Pink Bloom, Sheep White
Collection : Pink Nose Sheep
Composition : Pile: 100% Wool (contains 20% of non-dyed New Zealand wool) - Base: Recycled Cotton
Net Weigh : 2,40 kg
Washable wool rug : Easy to wash.
Handmade : Carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly : Wool with nontoxic dyes.
Easy to combine : You can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Lorena Canals’ Woolable rugs are recommended for children over 3 years of age because of the shedding that occurs due to the wool being a natural fiber.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Shedding is a normal process that happens naturally with all wool rugs although the fluff is completely harmless and free of any toxic substances.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean