Lorena Canals Woolable Kids Koa Pink Machine Washable Woolable Rug - 80x140cm (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 4-8 Weeks)
This basic rug design displays a blended color effect that is achieved by double tufting. It combines natural undyed white wool in a longer pile with a soft colored wool in a shorter pile that seems to brush through the striped surface. Finished with hand braided fringes at the edges, where both colors of wool meet, and a 20% of fine New Zealand wool in its composition that provides softness and durable quality. A versatile bedside piece that provides elegant, understated decor. It comes packed in a cotton tote bag including a complimentary anti-slip underlay. Suitable for children from 3 years of age.
Size: 80 x 140
Colors: Pale Blush, Sheep White
Collection: Pink Nose Sheep
Composition: Pile: 100% Wool (contains 20% of non-dyed New Zealand wool) - Base: Recycled Cotton
Net Weigh: 2,75 kg
Washable wool rug: Easy to wash.
Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes.
Easy to combine: You can combine it with other elements for achieving a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- Lorena Canals’ Woolable rugs are recommended for children over 3 years of age because of the shedding that occurs due to the wool being a natural fiber.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Shedding is a normal process that happens naturally with all wool rugs although the fluff is completely harmless and free of any toxic substances.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 9kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min). Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean