Oli & Carol Forest Collection: Rabbit and Mushrooms Teether
Original design from the sixties, this charming forest toy will soon become baby's favourite. Completely safe for kids, worry-free play!
- Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
- Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
- Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Red Mushroom: 8.6 x 10.7 x 12.2 cm
- Brown Rabbit: 12.8 x 16.6 x 5.5 cm
Washing & Care
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- Nuestros juguetes son 100% naturales, por lo que pequeñas imperfecciones o inconsistencias son normales.
- Do not sterilize.