Oli & Carol Vintage Nelly the Elephant Teether
Go back in time with our hand painted vintage animals collection, inspired from the sixties in soft natural tones. Nelly the elephant will remember all the memories created while playing through the vast lands of your baby’s imagination! Check out the rest of the vintage animals collection, hand painted, all with soft natural colors. Completely safe for kids, worry-free play!
- Size: 8.8 x 10.3 x 9 cm
- Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free.
- Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
- Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape.
Washing & Care
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- Nuestros juguetes son 100% naturales, por lo que pequeñas imperfecciones o inconsistencias son normales.
- Do not sterilize.