Oli & Carol Floatie Duck Red Teether
Flo the Floatie is a baby toy for teething, bath time and sensory play. Handmade in 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments.
Inspired in a classic lifeguard ring, the classic duck has evolved into the new modern-twisted Oli&Carol duckie!
Ready to roll and splash with kids during bath time.
Size: 10.3 x 7.9 x 6.4 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- Do not sterilize.