Oli & Carol Origami Boat Nude Teether
This eco-friendly nude origami boat creates endless fun for babies and kids. Entertaining them in the bathtub and enlightening their senses everywhere they go. Set sail and let your Origami Boat float around with your kids! Their origami and geometric design will develop your baby’s hand-eye coordination skills, among others, during their growth.
This natural toy is hand-crafted with no holes so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mold is present!
Choose your favourite color!
Our Origami boats are designed with no holes so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mold is created! Find the Origami Boat in 4 other naturally dyed colors.
Size: 10.6 x 7 x 6.1 cm
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with natural pigments.
- Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- Do not sterilize.