Oliver Furniture Wood Junior Day Bed White/Oak (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 2-3 Months)
The wood junior day bed is the child´s first real bed after the first baby bed/cot and therefore it is very important for the small child to feel safe and secure.
The junior day bed with the rounded edges, the warmth of the Nordic oak and with its 160 cm in length is the perfect place for the small child to create a safe and cosy atmosphere.
The wood junior day bed can be fitted with a bed guard for increased safety.
The Wood junior day bed is made in 2 models – White with legs in beautiful Nordic oak white oiled and one in plain white.
All beds from the Wood Collection can be converted into any other Wood bed except the Wood cot and Mini+ by purchasing a conversion kit with extra parts.
Dimensions: W97 x L167 x H69 cm
Recommended related products:
Oliver Furniture is based just north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
All Oliver Furniture products are made under sustainable conditions in Europe, and designed to meet the strict EU norms for safety and health. We use the best possible materials, which must pass strict FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) demands for certification, and finished products are treated with only non-toxic interior lacquer and paint.
Non-visible screws – a defining trade of Oliver Furniture – emphasises the design and impeccable quality of our products.
Our exclusive Wood Collection seeks to highlight the natural layers of beauty hiding in wood as a material.
Delivery & Assembly Information:
- In-Store Pickup can be arranged at our Wan Chai store (80 Queen's Road East) or Central store (9 Gough Street).
- Additional fee is required for delivery to remote areas and other outlying islands in Hong Kong (HK$200 or up, based on actual delivery address).
- HK$100 per floor up to 8 floors for buildings without lift or product can only access through staircases.
- Free Delivery is NOT applicable to this item.
- Wall mounting service is not included in our assembly service.