Oliver Furniture Wood Mini+ Junior Bed White/Oak (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 2-3 Months)
Oliver Furniture Wood Mini+ Junior Bed is designed to accommodate the need for a quality solution in a small children’s bedroom. With its generous measurements but small stature, the Mini+ junior bed is the perfect place to create a safe and nice atmosphere for the small child.
The junior bed can be fitted with a bed guard for increased safety.
The Mini+ junior bed is available in two models: one model in white with legs in beautiful warm Nordic oak (white-oiled) and another model in all white.
With a simple kit (sold separately) the Mini+ junior bed converts to a low loft bed and creates a cosy space under the bed for the child to hangout.
When the child ultimately grows out of the junior bed, it can easily be used as day bed in the children's room or in another small space in the home.
In this way, Mini+ junior bed supports the sustainable thinking behind Oliver Furniture: To create furniture which in design as well as quality can follow the family for generations.
All Wood Mini+ beds are produced in Europe under sustainable and modern production methods. The furniture is made from solid FSC-certified oak and birch, and the beds are defined by their well- conceived and executed traditional design solutions.
All beds in the Wood Mini+ series have been tested and conform to the strict EU norms for safety and health. At Oliver Furniture ethics and aesthetics go hand in hand.
Dimensions: W74 x L166 x H57.5 cm
Recommended related products:
- Oliver Furniture Wood Mattress For Wood Mini+ Junior Bed / Mini+ Low Loft Bed / Mini+ Low Bunk Bed 041827
Oliver Furniture is based just north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
All Oliver Furniture products are made under sustainable conditions in Europe, and designed to meet the strict EU norms for safety and health. We use the best possible materials, which must pass strict FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) demands for certification, and finished products are treated with only non-toxic interior lacquer and paint.
Non-visible screws – a defining trade of Oliver Furniture – emphasises the design and impeccable quality of our products.
Our exclusive Wood Collection seeks to highlight the natural layers of beauty hiding in wood as a material.
*Pre-order product. Estimated delivery in 2-3 months.
Delivery & Assembly Information:
- In-Store Pickup can be arranged at our Wan Chai store (80 Queen's Road East) or Central store (9 Gough Street).
- Additional fee is required for delivery to remote areas and other outlying islands in Hong Kong (HK$200 or up, based on actual delivery address).
- HK$100 per floor up to 8 floors for buildings without lift or product can only access through staircases.
- Free Delivery is NOT applicable to this item.
- Wall mounting service is not included in our assembly service.