Oliver Furniture Wood Mini+ Low Loft Bed Ladder Front White/Oak (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in Mid-Dec 2021)
Wood Mini+ low loft bed is designed to accommodate the need for a quality solution in a small children’s bedroom. With its generous measurements but small stature, it is well suited in rooms where a standard bunk bed would seem to dominate.
The low loft bed fits the young schoolchild and offers, in its well-conceived design, a space under the bunk for the child to create a cosy hangout.
When the child ultimately outgrows the bed a pair of attractive pillows along the backrest and a set of short legs available separately will convert it to a cosy daybed or small sofa – suitable for a corner of the living room, a wide hallway or as a stylish supplement to the interior of the summerhouse.
Wood Mini+ supports Oliver Furnitures foundational principal of aesthetic sustainability: We create furniture which in design as well as quality can follow the family for generations.
Wood Mini+ low loft bed is built using traditional construction designed for modern production. It is made from solid FSC-certified oak and birch and is defined by the well-conceived and executed design solutions. The bed has been tested and conforms to the strict EU norms for safety and health. At Oliver Furniture ethics and aesthetics go hand in hand.
Dimension: W74 x L166 x H132cm (excluding ladder)
Recommended Weight Limit of Approx. 100kg
Recommended related products:
- Oliver Furniture Wood Mattress For Wood Mini+ Junior Bed / Mini+ Low Loft Bed / Mini+ Low Bunk Bed 041827
- Oliver Furniture Wood Play Mattress For Wood Mini+ Low Loft Bed 041445
- Oliver Furniture Wood Curtain for Wood Mini+ Low Loft Bed
Oliver Furniture is based just north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
All Oliver Furniture products are made under sustainable conditions in Europe, and designed to meet the strict EU norms for safety and health. We use the best possible materials, which must pass strict FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) demands for certification, and finished products are treated with only non-toxic interior lacquer and paint.
Non-visible screws – a defining trade of Oliver Furniture – emphasises the design and impeccable quality of our products.
Our exclusive Wood Collection seeks to highlight the natural layers of beauty hiding in wood as a material.
Delivery & Assembly Information:
- In-Store Pickup can be arranged at our Wan Chai store (80 Queen's Road East) or Central store (9 Gough Street).
- Additional fee is required for delivery to remote areas and other outlying islands in Hong Kong (HK$200 or up, based on actual delivery address).
- HK$100 per floor up to 8 floors for buildings without lift or product can only access through staircases.
- Free Delivery is NOT applicable to this item.
- Wall mounting service is not included in our assembly service.