Sentosphère Patarev Styl - Selene La Sirene
Content of the box:
- 1 doll
- 4 pots of modelling clay
- 1 stand
- 1 rolling pin
- 1 shaping knife
- 1 mermaid stencil
- 1 necklace and 1 crown
- 1 set of instructions
Have fun inventing the most original, colourful and beautiful fish tails for this mermaid! Several fin and tail types are available on the stencil to make wonderful gradient tails, decorated with glitter, pearled patterns and starfish.
Patarev Stylist is a creative concept that will help you discover the art of fashion designing by creating clothes out of clay and cut-out stencils. It’s easy and magic!
1. Spread out the Patarev clay with the rolling pin.
2. Use the stencils to cut-out the basic shapes of the clothes you want to make. The kit offers 4 different illustrated step by step instructions to help you.
3. Assemble the different parts of the garment on the Lauren doll, provided in the kit.
4. Personalise the final outfit with felt pens, glitter, or by simply cutting out fringes or adding modelled Patarev details.
Patarev is a revolutionary clay: it air dries (without cracking) so that you can keep your beautiful creations. Also, it does not stick or stain! You can make it bounce, add fragrances to it and mix the colours to create new shades.
Its light and stretchy texture is a pleasure to work with and will encourage all artists, regardless of their age, in their creative process.
- Age: 7 years +
- DIY Activity
- Developing fine motor skills
- Made in France
- Recycled components