Lorena Canals Lobster Door Hanger (Pre-Order; Est. Delivery in 4-8 Weeks)
As a loyal lobster lover and all thing maritime, Lorena Canals has launched a funny door hanger shaped as a Lobster. It has been made in faded Brick red color canvas, with braided cotton details and cotton tassels at bottom forming the tail. Made of natural and recycled cotton and filling in polyester, it is very soft and pleasant to the touch. Every single door hanger has been handmade into irregular shapes, so that there are not two equal lobsters and each piece is unique.Product Details
- Hand washable: easy to wash, it can be hand washed using a neutral soap.
- Handmade: Carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Easy to match: You can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Cover: Natural cotton
- Filling: 100% polyester
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail.
- Every wall hanging is unique and different.
- There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- Size: 50x30cm
- Colour: Brick Red
- Shape: Silhouette
- Collection: Lobster
- Tone: Red
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
*Pre-order product. Estimated delivery in 4-8 weeks.