Lorena CanalsLorena Canals Re-Edition Polka Dots Hippy Dots Natural Olive Machine Washable Cotton Rug
Polka Dots never go out of style! Elegant and fun at the same time, they make the rug atemporal. Rectangular soft cotton rug with base in Natural color and polka dots design in mixed Olive and Natural yarn, achieving a soft shaded effect. Finished with natural fringes at edges. Through the use of different mixes of yarns and design techniques, the polka dots are faded into the rug - some more than others -giving the rug an elegant and soft touch.
- Size: 120x160cm
- Colors: Natural, Olive
- Collection: Re-Edition
- Composition: 97% cotton 3% other fibre. Base recycled cotton
- Shape: Rectangular
Domestically washable: Easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
Light: Thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
Easy to combine: You can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.Quality
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our techniques and craftsmanship.
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
Tsim Sha Tsui - K11 MUSEA
Tsim Sha Tsui - Harbour City